Harris Energy in Littleton, NH offers several brands of wood pellets including hardwood, softwood and variations.
- We sell economically priced wood pellets, all the way up to a high-end, high BTU wood pellets.
- We are the only local company that provides one-stop shopping for your wood pellets needs.
- >> Read reviews from other pellet consumers at Wood Pellet Reviews.
- >> Hardwood vs. Softwood: Quality Fuel More Important than Species. Read more…
BUY WOOD PELLETS BY THE BAG, TON OR PALLET plus, we deliver!
Vermont Wood Pellets
- The Vermont Wood Pellet Company produces super premium, clean burning, high BTU wood pellets available in easy to handle 40 lb bags and by the ton.
- Low Ash – Vermont Wood Pellets are some of the cleanest burning pellets in the country, with the lowest ash residue of any major manufacturer. Less ash means less work and maintenance for you and your stove!
- High BTUs – On average, one bag of pellet fuel equals 2.5 gallons of oil, or one ton equals 1½ cords of wood. Vermont Wood Pellets feature some of the highest BTU’s in the industry. That means more heat for your money!
Northern Warmth Wood Pellets
- Northern Warmth Douglas Fir Super Premium Wood Pellets burn hotter, burn longer, burn cleaner! Northern Warmth Douglas Fir has set the standard for super premium fuel pellets. These pellets consist of clean 100% Natural West Coast Softwood Douglas Fir. This wood type burns hotter and cleaner than other wood types.
- Softwood 100% Douglas Fir
- BTU/pound: 9100
- Ash Content: Less than 0.22
Lauzon Hardwood Pellets
Comfort Plus Hardwood Pellets are manufactured with outstanding natural fibers from the great “Northern Hardwood Forests” of North America where the slow growth and tight rings trees produce a wood pellet product that burns hotter, cleaner and longer, providing the warmth, comfort, and security that your family deserves.
Wood & Sons Wood Pellets
Premium Wood Pellets Made in Maine using materials from local sawmills, who make the finest Eastern White Pine lumber in the Northeast. They utilize clean byproducts from the manufacturing process as the first step to make clean, consistent pellets.
Wood and Sons uses sustainably sourced bark, limbs and tree tops from selective harvesting operations to generate heat for our proprietary drying process.
Energex Wood Pellets
Manufactured out of Lac-Mégantic, Quebec, the Premium Blend is truly the best of both worlds. The Blend is approximately 60% softwood and 40% hardwood which provides higher heat output and a lower ash content. This is one of the best Premium Grade pellets out there with an ash content between 0.5% and 0.7%.
• 8,700+ BTU’s Per lbs.
• Less than 1% Ash
La Crete Sawmills Ltd. Wood Pellets
La Crete Sawmills Ltd. pellet fuel is made from clean, dry wood-waste fiber from our own lumber operations and neighbouring sawmills. Only the finest material is used and dried to the lowest moisture possible before being used in the pelletizing process. No additives are used, only the natural resins and binders hold the pellets together..
- Efficient – Pellet fuel is an efficient and cost effective source of heat. The low moisture content increases combustion efficiency and results in high heat output. A single bag of fuel can burn for 24 hours or longer.
- Environmentally Friendly – The fuel produced, is clean, reliable heat with low emissions and less than 1% of ash. Material used is a by-product therefore it is considered a renewable wood resource.