We Sell Wood Pellets by the Bag, Ton or Pallet
Harris Energy in Littleton, NH, offers several brands of wood pellets, including hardwood, softwood, and variations.
- We sell economically priced wood pellets all the way up to high-end, high-BTU wood pellets.
- We are the only local company that provides one-stop shopping for your wood pellet needs.
- >> Read reviews from other pellet consumers at Wood Pellet Reviews.
- >> Hardwood vs. Softwood: Quality Fuel More Important than Species. Read more…
BUY WOOD PELLETS BY THE BAG, TON, OR PALLET. Plus, we deliver!CLICK TO ORDER WOOD PELLETS TODAY!
Harris Energy’s selection of wood pellets for sale:
Vermont Wood Pellets
- The Vermont Wood Pellet Company produces super-premium, clean burning, high BTU wood pellets available in easy-to-handle 40 lb bags and by the ton.
- Low Ash – Vermont Wood Pellets are some of the cleanest burning pellets in the country, with the lowest ash residue of any major manufacturer. Less ash means less work and maintenance for you and your stove!
- High BTUs – On average, one bag of pellet fuel equals 2.5 gallons of oil, or one ton equals 1½ cords of wood. Vermont Wood Pellets feature some of the highest BTUs in the industry. That means more heat for your money!
Northern Warmth Wood Pellets
- Northern Warmth Douglas Fir Super Premium Wood Pellets burn hotter, burn longer, and burn cleaner! Northern Warmth Douglas Fir has set the standard for super premium fuel pellets. These pellets consist of clean, 100% Natural West Coast Softwood Douglas Fir. This wood type burns hotter and cleaner than other wood types.
- Softwood 100% Douglas Fir
- BTU/pound: 9100
- Ash Content: Less than 0.22
Maine Woods Wood Pellets
- Stay warm through the winter with Maine Woods wood pellets. Made from hardwood (65%) and softwood (35%), these pellets provide longer burning and less crumbling. The 65-percent hardwood promotes high heat, while the 35-percent softwood creates added durability. Because the pellets throw off such good heat, you can warm your home and save money on your electric bills. The raw materials in these hardwood-softwood pellets come from sustainable woodlands.
- Features: Offers more extended heat and better durability. Throws off excellent heat for hours. Comes from sustainable woodlands
- Available in 40-pound bags or by the ton
- BTU/pound: 7925 as tested
- Ash Content: .87% as tested
- Maine Woods Wood Pellets are an outstanding balance between quality and price. This top-selling Wood Pellet has been rated “Best Pellets to Burn 2010 thru 2015” by WoodpelletReviews.com. Maine Woods is far superior quality than most “Big Box” store options while still maintaining an affordable price. This hardwood & softwood blend pellet features low ash and high heat output while maintaining consistency.
Lauzon Hardwood Pellets
Comfort Plus Hardwood Pellets are manufactured with outstanding natural fibers from the great “Northern Hardwood Forests” of North America, where the slow growth and tight rings of trees produce a wood pellet product that burns hotter, cleaner, and longer, providing warmth, comfort, and security that your family deserves.
Wood & Sons Wood Pellets
Premium Wood Pellets Made in Maine using materials from local sawmills make the finest Eastern White Pine lumber in the Northeast. They utilize clean byproducts from the manufacturing process as the first step to making clean, consistent pellets.
Wood and Sons use sustainably sourced bark, limbs, and tree tops from selective harvesting operations to generate heat for our proprietary drying process.